Our corporate law practice encompasses all major facets of corporate commerce and finance. We represent private companies seeking access to capital and commercial financing as well as financial industry professionals. In addition, we assist in structuring and negotiating mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations and other corporate transactions. We guide our clients through every step of the transaction process, including:
- Identification and analysis of key issues.
- Formation of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships.
- Preparation of operating agreeements, shareholder agreements and partnership agreements.
- Preparation of employment and consulting agreements.
- Preparation of non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
- Preparation of license agreements.
- Preparation of corporate records.
- We have depth of experience in transactions such as:
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Bridge loans.
- Private placements.