Corporate and Commercial Litigation
The attorneys at Paykin Krieg & Adams LLP have broad experience and insight to guide the client on issues concerning virtually all areas of business and financial enterprises. Our professionals are skilled in the prosecution of, and the defense of, claims of every nature affecting your business, including:
- Derivative and shareholder actions and contests for corporate control;
- Intellectual property claims;
- Contract disputes and business torts, including unfair competition claims;
- Common law fraud claims;
- Fraudulent conveyance actions;
- Foreclosure actions and asset recovery suits;
- Insurance coverage disputes;
- Piercing and reversing piercing of the corporate veil;
- Labor and employment-law matters; and
- Federal, State and City contracting and procurement, including Article 78 proceedings.
We represent clients in State and Federal trial and Appellate courts, Bankruptcy courts; arbitrations, administrative law proceedings and before governmental agencies and other quasi-judicial tribunals.